Thursday, May 6, 2010

Liverpool: Rumours - Roy Hodgson?

In the growing uncertainty surrounding Rafa's Liverpool future and the brilliant season that Roy Hodgson has had rumour has it the Fulham Boss he could be our next Boss. Hodgson has also been mentioned as the next England Boss however he insists that he is happy with Fulham despite the rumours, as Hodgson explained:

'I am happy here at Fulham. I have got a contract here at Fulham. I am happy with the job I am doing.

'My name is sufficiently strong at the moment to be linked with other jobs and, of course, that is flattering and it is nice to hear.

'But as far as I am concerned it is speculation because I am at Fulham.

'We all prefer praise to criticism and love to hatred. It would be ludicrous to suggest I am not enjoying people saying and writing nice things about me and the team.

'But I am trying to keep a level head and keep things in perspective.'

Hodgson has guided Fulham to the Europa League Final and enjoyed a brilliant time as their Boss. He has so much experience throughout Europe that his knowledge of the game would benefit anyone however, even though Rafa's future remains unclear and in my honest opinion I don't know if Rafa will carry on (I just want him to accept some blame though), I don't think that Hodgson would be the next Boss we would be looking for, if the Reds will even be looking for a new Boss this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment